[Electronics-talk] accessible cellular phone request

randyCuke randycuke at hotmail.com
Mon Feb 1 13:53:35 UTC 2010

good day guys

I am in Canada with fido network for the cellular. for the last week, was looking for a nokia 6682 with talk software install but it is discontinued.

would someone please tell me what type of phone that would use the talk software? if you are in Canada and you are using a accessible cellular phone with fido network would you please let me know the type of cell phone that you have.

I am tired of going around for answers on accessible phone now it you can help us please do so thanks.

    Have A wonderful World!

    randycuke at hotmail.com