[Electronics-talk] accessible cellular phone request

E.J. Zufelt lists at zufelt.ca
Mon Feb 1 15:38:30 UTC 2010

Good morning Randy,

I am not on Fido, but I have used the Nokia 6682 on Rogers and an
iPhone on Rogers.  I am not aware of Fido having any accessible mobile
devices, although they might.  I do believe that Rogers has four
different accessible phones available.  The two that I have already
mentioned, a Samsung and a newer Nokia.

If you are interested in my used Nokia 6682 with Talks write me
privately off list at everett at zufelt.ca and we can discuss a
reasonable price.

HTH,
Everett