[Electronics-talk] orbit research money identifierr

cheez cheez at cox.net
Wed Feb 24 03:59:12 UTC 2010

If the notion that Orbit thought interest in such a device would be low,
they must not have a finger on the blind community's pulse.  One would think
they'd know how much Brytech's identifier costs, and that the average blind
person is a SSDI/SSI recipient.  So who wouldn't jump at the chance to
purchase a money identifier for $100?  I know I would.
I'm leaning toward the idea that maybe Orbit is a basement/boiler room
company.  So, come on Orbit!  Show us your face!  Set the record straight
and answer some questions.
Vince