[Electronics-talk] music for victor stream

Tom Lange trlange at pacbell.net
Sat Feb 27 17:51:43 UTC 2010

Hi,
In an earlier post regarding mp3fiesta, I mentioned prices per track, prices
per album and an annual membership fee.  To clarify a bit, I should point
out that the cost of an annual membership, $80,  entitles me to as much as I
can download during that period, and there are no additional charges
incurred when I order and download albums and tracks; it's all covered by
the membership fee.

Also, I've never had a problem with malware/spyware at that site.

Mp3fiesta now has a download manager to make getting the music easier.  In
the past I've had to download each track in an album individually, but the
download manager goes into mp3fiesta's download area, queues everything that
I've set up for download, then brings it all down in one pass.  The only
drag about it is that it's not particularly keyboard-friendly.  Aside from
that it works like a champ.

Tom