[Electronics-talk] George Forman Grill

Michael bonsai1b at bellsouth.net
Thu Jan 21 23:07:38 UTC 2010

Hi Reese
In my experience with the George Foreman grill, there really isn't much to
it as far as accessibility
.  There are no buttons, controls, or dials.  You just plug it in and when
it gets hot, you begin cooking.  The difference in models I think has more
to do with the size of the grill and if you want one with surfaces that can
be removed for cleaning.  I've used two models and both are simple to use.
I use a talking thermometer to let me know when the food is done.

Michael----- Original Message -----