[Electronics-talk] George Forman Grill

Gerald Levy bwaylimited at verizon.net
Fri Jan 22 00:00:53 UTC 2010

A warning about the GF grill.  Some low-end models have no on/off switch,
which means that you have to plug it in to use it and unplug it when you're
finished.  Not only is this a royal pain if you can't see and have to grope
around to get the plug into the outlet, but it could pose a safety hazard as
well.  If you buy a model without a power sswitch, you should buy an adapter
plug with a built-in power switch, which is available at most 99 cent
stores.

Gerald