[Electronics-talk] George Forman Grill

Brett Boyer bboyer202 at gmail.com
Fri Jan 22 01:26:34 UTC 2010

Well I'd have to say that the gf grills are very easy to use. I think there
are a few models with buttons but its only to set higher temps. Another
words, there are no menus or anything. Yes that includes no power switch but
unplugging it turns off the unit. Pretty simple if you ask me. Also the unit
will not start until the lid is down.
I think for a few bucks you can get the braille or electronic cookbooks from
National Braille Press. The book has recipes and cooking times for different
scenarios like fish, meats, veggies, desserts.
And alot of the stuff can be grilled when frozen.
bb
Brett Boyer
Production / Program Director
KZBR 97.1 FM
Alamosa Colorado
www.kzbr971.com
Morning show. Comedy Block. Rockin Hits 24 / 7