[Electronics-talk] George Forman Grill

Debbi Williamson debbi107 at atlanticbb.net
Fri Jan 22 03:52:33 UTC 2010

My grill has removable plates for way easy cleaning.  It also has buttons to
turn it on and off, change temperatures, and there is a set of buttons to
allow you to set a timer.  That I don't use.  But the display is nice and
large and so, if I get mixed up about which button does what, I can read the
display with my Optacon.