[Electronics-talk] About Game Systems

hmp humbertoa5369 at netzero.net
Mon Jan 25 00:25:22 UTC 2010

To Whom It may Concern:

As a blind person, I don't have the same privileges that sighted
people do for playing video games. I want to be able to play
Video-games. I have a WII system at home, and most of the games
are not accessible (or audio-accessible) for me at all. I have a
little bit of sight and I'm least able to see some objects moving
around in the game, I.E. a car in the race or a person walking.
But, I cannot see the print or anything else, and I don't like
it.
Some games, (Maybe 1 out of 10) have some audio descriptions,
which means, I am able to at least move a little bit more
independent in the game. Although I need sighted help to find out
what's going on in the plot, or setting in the game. Some of
those audio descriptions include scores of games (E.G. In sports
games).
is at least there software for these kind of systems, (Wii,
Nintendo, PS or some other) that I can use? I want to play games
just like any other person, and the lack of Accessibility is just
unfair. Any suggestions, questions, or comments are very welcome
please. (Just reply to this message)