[Electronics-talk] Color identifier or other strategy....

Gabe Vega theblindtech at gmail.com
Fri Jul 2 01:20:03 UTC 2010

Have the electrician blind dude hire a PFY. Because um, I don't care what your blindness phylosofy is I am not putting my life and possibly other lives on the line by depending on a color identifier when dealing with 30amps of 120v. Boom! Fire! and it will all go up in flames.

Some blind people though, its cute to see them go for their dreams.

Gabe Vega
(Phone voice and SMS: 623) 565-9357
Check out the centralized location for all my Social Networks
http://thebt.net