[Electronics-talk] Color identifier or other strategy....

David Andrews dandrews at visi.com
Sat Jul 3 03:05:24 UTC 2010

I would suggest contacting Lloyd Rasmussen who works for NLS and is a
blind electrical engineer.  His e-mail is lras at loc.gov

You also might try Bill Geary at the Smith-Kettlewell Eye Research
Institute in San Francisco -- if he is still there, a blind guy who
has done electronics work.  You might also ask on the nfb-science
list, http://www.nfbnet.org/mailman/listinfo/nfb-science_nfbnet.org
to subscribe.

Dave

                         David Andrews:  dandrews at visi.com