[Electronics-talk] Accessible HD Radio

Louis Briones cbandman1949 at surewest.net
Wed Jul 7 19:10:53 UTC 2010

>From where I'm located I have to have my present over the air rooftop
antenna at 120 degrees for most of the TV and FM stations to to come in. I'm
running in to same situation with mamy of the TV signals, due to the extreme
over hang to which is enterfering with my antenna, causing most of the
signals to break up and I therefore to have to relocate, with the hope of
finding a much geographical area for the receiving of the TV and FM
stations. Of course with me being 45 feet from the ground, I should have no
problems.
I will not go with the small dish or CATV, given the way the signal is being
distributed and having way to much harmonics, which I can say has something
to due with some high pitch noise in the background. Then there is the
prices keeping going up, for no apparent reason. We have lost most of the
over the air channels, like 7-2, 7-3 and 4 other channels from KTEH out of
the San Jose, that isn't  carried by ones cable company for the small
dishes. I have also come to notice that their isn't any discriptive video
services for some of the channels, which is carried when using an over the
air antenna and receiving device so equipped.