[Electronics-talk] Accessible HD Radio

James Aldrich jajkaldrich at gmail.com
Wed Jul 7 20:20:45 UTC 2010

    HD Radio works or it doesn't!  When it works, it works great!  One must
receive a strong signal from a given station before it works properly!  They
say the percentage of how much signal can be devoted to the
HD streams may increase so this may help things a bit!  The only HD stations
in my area are religious so there isn't much variety here!

Jim