[Electronics-talk] waiving $30 internet package with Verizon Droid, cause not fully accessible?

Tom Evans tevans2003 at sbcglobal.net
Fri Jul 9 05:10:11 UTC 2010

John, court is not fun and you the little guy can do it, yet easier to vote
with your American dollar and these listserves.  I do not fully understand
your point.  if you have the talks with the htc ozone, then as I understand
it is accessible, then you must buy what they prescribe.  They have done
their part on that one phone.  I however do not like the fact that they are
deciding what is best for me.  that would be like going to a restaurant and
them tacking the dessert on your bill and you don't want or need it.
>From an accessibility point they have done their part for the ozone.  For
the customer service, I would rather decide.