[Electronics-talk] waiving $30 internetpackage with VerizonDroid, cause not fully accessible?

dreicer, zachary z.dreicer at emissives.com
Fri Jul 9 14:00:47 UTC 2010

on verizon?

 ----- Original Message -----
From: "Tom Evans" <tevans2003 at sbcglobal.net
To: "'Discussion of accessible electronics and
appliances'"<electronics-talk at nfbnet.org
Date sent: Thu, 8 Jul 2010 22:10:11 -0700
Subject: Re: [Electronics-talk] waiving $30 internetpackage	with
VerizonDroid, cause not fully accessible?

There has been much discussion, yet off of the original question.

I would like to maybe have the growing not fully accessible droid
as a fun
thing and phone.  I am not interested in paying for the $30 plan
if I don't
want it and can't use it.  are there people that were able to get
it waived?

I am looking at the iphone and would pay their fee because it
works.