[Electronics-talk] Alva Braille display

Christopher Chaltain chaltain at gmail.com
Fri Jul 23 01:32:00 UTC 2010

I assume your laptop is running a 64-bit version of Windows, correct?
Systems have been shipping with 64-bit processors for years now, and either
32-bit or 64-bit OS's. The fact that your processor is 64-bit has nothing to
do with whether there's a driver for it or not; that depends entirely on
whether the OS is 64-bit or not. It's possible you're running a 32-bit
version of Windows on a 64-bit laptop and you would have drivers available
to you. If you are running a 64-bit version of Windows then hopefully
someone else can answer your question, since I'm not sure if such drivers
exist.

--
Christopher
chaltain at gmail.com