[Electronics-talk] answering machine question.

ckrugman at sbcglobal.net ckrugman at sbcglobal.net
Sat Jun 5 04:25:34 UTC 2010

These are out there. However, they are part of an actual telephone unit that
contains a built in answering machine. An office where I used to work had
one at its reception desk and when messages were waiting the unit would beep
20 seconds or so. This was on a multi-line phone with other features suited
for an office. I know that when they installed the system they got the
phones at Office Depot. Because the machine was not accessible I always had
to call in and use the remote code to retrieve messages.
Chuck