[Electronics-talk] Satellite Radios

Lisa D Porter laspunky1969 at gmail.com
Sun Mar 7 18:48:05 UTC 2010

Hi,
I have XM and used to have Sirius. I prefer XM as I found for me the signal
was a tad bit better although that could have been due to the radios I had,
I'm not sure. I've had two different XM radios and they both were fine
although I prefer my original Sky Box to the one I have now. I heard, but
have no knowledge to this, that the Delphi radios were not really that good.
Lisa D Porter
Knowledge speaks, but wisdom listens.--Jimi Hendrix