[Electronics-talk] my request for assance with cellphones

Alan Siman alansiman at cox.net
Fri Mar 19 03:33:15 UTC 2010

You're request is too generic.

There are basically 2 downloadable screen readers Talks and Mobile Speak
which cost around $300 and basically work with a variety of phones most
of whuich are smart phones.

Then there are phones that have advanced voice recognition software
built in and have varying levels of accessibility.  These include the
iPhone with voice over, LG 9200 & 8360 among others.

You need to decide what carrier you want because each one has unique
phones.  AT&T has the iPhone while Verizon has a whole bunch.  Also AT&T
have phones that you can buy with Talks for only $89.

Hope this helps a little.