[Electronics-talk] need to share

Donald Lee dnls at bww.com
Sat Mar 20 21:25:14 UTC 2010

Hello Thanks for your input. I contacted codefactory and humanware.  I asked them if I could download the screen reading  software on the  rock cellphone, and I got different answers.

  That's why I'm consulting this list. Is there anyone from human ware or any screenreading software  or other people that can provide accessable programs for cellphones or people that are knowledgeable to solve the problem.

First of all, is there any way I can install the software on the rock phone, or will it damage the phone.
Do you have to have a phone that requires certain components that other phones don't have.
Can someone please find a way to give me direction.

I was also inquiring about Kursweil. Does the Kurzweil 3000  have the same type of setup the same way as jaws with access to the internet, or is it just a scanner.
Please respond soon.
thanks