[Electronics-talk] need to share

ckrugman at sbcglobal.net ckrugman at sbcglobal.net
Mon Mar 22 05:59:38 UTC 2010

The Kurzweil program is not for surfing the web. While it can access files
from on line and download them such as books from Bookshare.org or other
places that have books in the Daisy or similar formats. It primarily is used
to recognize printed documents and read them. It is software that is
installed on your to read scanned books or documents.
Chuck