[Electronics-talk] my request for assance with cellphones

Jacob Struiksma lawnmower84 at hotmail.com
Sat Mar 20 00:01:04 UTC 2010

I have been with sprint for over 10 years.  I like sprint plans and cell
service.  I just got in the last month new phone the sprint Samsung intrepid
pocket PC phone.  It runs windows mobile professional 6.5.  It has qwerty
key board and also touch screen.  I have mobile speak 4 running on the phone
which I had to by but sprint did give me a credit of $15.00 on my account
for mobile speak.  I really like this phone and it is great phone!  This
phone is very powerful with lots processing power, memory and six hour talk
time for the battery, go to sleep when you not pressing key which save the
batteries.  Has great sound.  You can put 16 storage card in the phone.  You
can use the phone in other countries, also has simm card.  It has GPS
receiver, 3.0 camera, audio jack for head phones or speakers, Bluetooth,
speaker phone, voice command, mobile office, sprint radio & TV.  I used the
thirty day trial of mobile geo the talking GPS program on my phone it works
great with the phone and its GPS receiver.  Has lots other stuff.  The plan
for my sprint service is 450 anytime minutes from 7:00 am to 7:00 pm.  It is
free to call any cell phone on any cell provider, unlimited texting, data,
internet, email stuff, free minutes after 7:00 pm to 7:00 am.  It cost
$69.99 a month.  If you want any more information on this phone you are
welcome to contact me.
From
Jacob Struiksma
Seattle, WA