[Electronics-talk] need to share

Donald Lee dnls at bww.com
Mon Mar 22 18:12:03 UTC 2010

Hello I tried to look for the codefactory webbsite. It was vary hard to
navigate. I made every conscious effort to look at the sight, and the
information was vary hard to understand. That's why Ienlisted the aid of
this list.

I'm looking at the blackbury tour. It is a verizon phone.
Has any one used a verizon blackberry? Isthis type of phone accessable? or
do I need to stick with windows.
Can anyone please reach out to help me?

I also asked a question about the Kurzweil program. Is the Kurzweil
accessable just like jaws where you can surf the webb, or is this particular
program only for reading books, and scanningbooks to read and ocr.
I just receivd my laptop from repair. The hard drive needed to be replaced.
It would be helpful to know which type of screen reader to apply and use for
the unit.

Please find the time to help me.
many thanks