[Electronics-talk] need to share

Joyce Porter joyce.m.porter at verizon.net
Thu Mar 25 22:40:29 UTC 2010

 Vince:  Unfortunately as far as I can tell things have not improved.  I
find it so frustrating when I can't just take a manual and read it and have
it take me through the step-by-step instructions.  Frequently I write these
things down in Braille and keep my cheat sheet handy until I have it
memorized.  Since I am such a gadget nut, however, I like to figure out how
things work but with phones that is a little more difficult than with some
of my favorite kitchen gadgets.  Having been a rehab teacher, I had to learn
how a lot of things worked so I could help my students; it was really fun.
Joyce