[Electronics-talk] computer and wirless

Christopher Chaltain chaltain at gmail.com
Mon Mar 29 22:59:05 UTC 2010

Depends on what you mean by "best"! The easiest would be to get a USB
attached wirelless adapter. If you have a dekstop system with a spare
PCIE slot, you could also get an internal PCIE wireless adapter. I've
done it both ways. If you don't mind opening your PC up, the internal
adapter is probably the best since it won't use up a USB port. If you
aren't comfortable doing that, or you don't have an empty slot, then
like I said, the USB attached wireless adapter would be the easiest.

--

Christopher
chaltain at gmail.com