[Electronics-talk] Atomic Watch Question.

barb o'connor broconnor1972 at comcast.net
Wed Mar 31 16:54:03 UTC 2010

OK, I've had my atomic watch for not quite a year.  That's when everything
starts going wrong with it, smile.

First of all, when we went to daylight saving time, the time did not change
but the watch up-dated.  I went in and changed the time and everything was
as it should be.  I noticed, this past week, however, that when I press the
button to assure that the watch is up-dated, it tells me it is not.  I'm
putting it in the same place I always have.  Does anyone have any ideas?
I'm certainly not going to try to repair it.

Barb