[Electronics-talk] Comcast

Charlene Elder 1ladychar at sbcglobal.net
Fri May 21 21:59:40 UTC 2010

As purveyors of cable do, I received a call from Comcast trying to convince me to get "Tripple play" television, internet, and telephone service from Comcast.  The eventual price would be a little over $200.00 permonth.  I asked if the on demand television would be accessible to me as a blind person over the Internet.  Noone knew.  I do receive my Comcast bill in Braille.  Could anyone tell me what portions of Comcast are actually accessible?  I know the set top box is not.  Thank you in advance.
Charlene elder