[Electronics-talk] Treadmills

Annette Carr amcarr1 at verizon.net
Mon Nov 22 23:29:34 UTC 2010

Check out the iFit line of workout equipment. These use MP3 files to control
the workout.

I make overlays out of overhead sheets or plastic report covers.  I place a
tactile mark and braille labels on the plastic sheet.  Depending on the
machine, it is sometimes necessary to put Velcro on the back of the sheet
and on the machine to hole the overlay in place.

Annette