[Electronics-talk] Using Navagon with the Iphone

Baracco, Andrew W Andrew.Baracco at va.gov
Tue Oct 5 16:00:11 UTC 2010

Hi Walt,

I do not yet have this app, but I know of many blind folks who are using
it.  It is accessible for the most part, but does seem to take some
getting used to.  Remember that this is a software version of the
Navigon standalone GPS system that is used in cars, so it won't work
like Trekker or Sendero, but a knowledgable user can get the info that
they need from the product.  I would recommend that you join a list
specific to the iPhone, such as the viphone list on Googlegroups.  There
you will be in contact with many expert users of Navigon and other apps
as well.

Andy