[Electronics-talk] treadmills

Jude DaShiell jdashiel at shellworld.net
Thu Oct 7 21:59:52 UTC 2010

None of that information is important.  It might be interesting, but it's
not important.  What is important is that you can calculate your target
heart rate and that you do not exceed that heart rate for long.  Makes no
difference whether you're blind or sighted, you go above your target heart
rate for too long and even if someone calls 911, the only place you'll be
going after something like that is the morgue.  To know what's going on
there, what you want is an accessible heart monitor.  I had one type that
went around the chest and had headphones with it and the monitor died and
the company that made it had already gone out of business.  I'll probably
get a wrist watch style heart monitor next.  I found one of them a glick
on http://www.empowereveryone.com a while ago too.  Good luck.On Tue, 25