[Electronics-talk] Mobile Speak and Windows Phone 7

David Andrews dandrews at visi.com
Sun Sep 5 00:58:12 UTC 2010

Well I would say three things to you.  First,
Microsoft, Code Factory, and others will work at
the problems until they are solved.  They really can't do otherwise.

Secondly, if your phone works for you, and it
does what you want and need it to do, does it
matter that it isn't necessarily the latest and
greatest.  If it does the job it still has value
and usefulness.  At some point it will either
stop working, or you will want to do things it
can't do, but by then the OS, and/or Mobile Speak will be fixed most likely.

Dave

                         David Andrews:  dandrews at visi.com
Follow me on Twitter:  http://www.twitter.com/dandrews920