[Electronics-talk] New Talking Cell Phone

Carol J. Feazell cfeazell at comcast.net
Sun Sep 5 15:17:46 UTC 2010

Yes, I could definitely use some instructions but just please remember to be
specific as to where it is as I may not know the correct name, i.e., someone
made reference to "the soft key" and I am willing to learn what and where
that is but don't know.  I even need to possibly review other messages sent
previously that may have info that I need to review.

Carol Feazell