[Electronics-talk] New Talking Cell Phone

dreicer, zachary z.dreicer at emissives.com
Sun Sep 5 17:18:24 UTC 2010

I think so.

 ----- Original Message -----
From: Ray Foret Jr <rforetjr at comcast.net
To: Discussion of accessible electronics and
appliances<electronics-talk at nfbnet.org
Date sent: Sun, 5 Sep 2010 10:12:04 -0500
Subject: Re: [Electronics-talk] New Talking Cell Phone

Would you say that the Samsung Haven is more accessible than the
ENV3?

Sincerely,
The Constantly Barefooted Ray!!!

A Very Proud and Happy Mac User!!!

E-Mail:
rforetjr at comcast dot net
Skype Name:
barefootedray

On Sep 5, 2010, at 9:35 AM, dreicer, zachary wrote:

o the phones--both of them--will auto-read txt mgs if you tell it
to.  Want instructions for the NV3? Just let me know!