[Electronics-talk] Accessible Phones for Verizon

Evelyn Weckerly weckerly at i2k.com
Wed Sep 8 20:02:33 UTC 2010

Hi,

There is a price though. I stopped at a Verizon Wireless store
yesterday and asked about its reception quality as compared to my
three-year-old LG 8350.
the man said that the Haven's reception is lower quality. I have
decided that I will not pay that price. I know enough people who have
reception problems with their phones. I've had a few, but I don't
want an increase there. When Verizon and Samsung improve the
reception quality, I'll be a lot more interested.

I listened to Mike Barber's podcast. In it he mentioned that in his
basement where he was making the recording, the Haven's reception
wsas zero bars. No thanks.

Evelyn