[Electronics-talk] talking bar code readers

Michael bonsai1b at bellsouth.net
Sun Aug 7 23:40:53 UTC 2011

The Omni was the older version and the Summit is more modern and smaller.
It has an inventory function that the Omni does not have.  I dont know if
you can get the Omni any more but I do know that Blindmicemart.com had some
refurbished ones for around $550.  I think the Summit is around $1300.  But
other than the size and inventory function I dont think there is any
difference.

Michael