[Electronics-talk] descriptive workout material

Fred Wurtzel f.wurtzel at att.net
Mon Aug 8 19:18:04 UTC 2011

Hi,

There is a blind fellow in kalamazoo who has been to china and Turkey doing
athletics.  he is working as a personal fitness trainer in K-zoo.  he may
know of the kind of thing you are looking for or may be able to produce
something that he could sell to others as well.  if you are interested,
write me off list.

Thanks.

Warm Regards,

Fred