[Electronics-talk] For Sail

Tony Sohl tonysohl at cox.net
Wed Feb 16 18:38:01 UTC 2011

Hi I have an Alva 380 Braille display which is in very good condition. The unit comes complete with case, display unit, AC adapter, softeware and connecting cables. The unit connects to the computer through it's parallel port and it can also connect to the computer through a serial port as well. There is even a hookup for a keyblard as well.

The unit has onle benn used once or twice. I am not sure what versions of JAWS for Windows it will work with you might want to contact Freedomscientific or GW Micro to see if this unit is supported or not.

I am asking $2,000 or best offer. For more information, you can contact me at: tonysohl at cox.net