[Electronics-talk] accessible hand-held electronic dictionary?

Bernadetta Pracon bernadetta_pracon at samobile.net
Sun Jan 2 21:28:23 UTC 2011

Hi everyone:
Does anyone knowwhereI can buy a new hand-held electronic dictionary
that  is accessible?
I used to have a Franklin Language Master years ago,but someone at my
school dammaged it,and it no longer works. After that was broken,I used
the dictionary  application on my BrailleNote. I sold that recently,
and therefore,I'm interested in obtaining a similar hand-held
dictionary device. I know I can buy a language master used,but as those
are so old, I'm a little skeptical as to the condition of any used one I buy.
Any info on this would be wonderfully appreciated.

Sincerely,

Bernadetta