[Electronics-talk] accessible hand-held electronic dictionary?

Jorge Paez jorgeapaez at mac.com
Sun Jan 2 21:34:00 UTC 2011

If you happen to have a Mac laptop, there's a wonderful dictionarry on there that I've found extremely useful.

Also, if you have an iPhone, there's an app for that.
Other people will have better info, but if you need iPhone apps that are accessible go to http://www.maccessibility.net

and check the apps list.

Its a great resource if you happen to have an iPhone.