[Electronics-talk] Looking for a good, cheap and accessible IC recorder

Oso Calmo osocalmo at yahoo.co.jp
Wed Jan 5 06:15:37 UTC 2011

Hi, all.
I'm looking for a cheap and good ic recorder accessible for the blind.
It should be able to produced small mp3 files, keeping the best possible
sound quality.  I also want to send the recorded data to my computer through
a USB port.
I heard about the Olympus voice-trek dm-4.  The sound was very good, but I
found it very professional and expensive.  Then I discovered that there are
many models produced by Olympus, some of which cost about US$50, but I don't
know how much accessible there are for a totally blind person.
I liked the Olympus recording sound quality.
Could someone recommend me a good one?

Thanks.