[Electronics-talk] internet radio

Bobby Druesedow bobby at druesedow.com
Sun Jan 9 03:24:23 UTC 2011

Try www.radiotime.com

From: electronics-talk-bounces at nfbnet.org
[mailto:electronics-talk-bounces at nfbnet.org] On Behalf Of Jean Parker
Sent: Saturday, January 08, 2011 9:11 PM
To: electronics-talk at nfbnet.org
Subject: [Electronics-talk] internet radio

Hi:

I don't have an iphone.  I have symbian.  I checked wonder radio and they
don't have a sym ap.  Mundo radio is fine but adding stations is difficult
because you have to hunt for the exact link that will make it play.  Often
in radio lookup services these are abbreviated so they don't work.  Anyone
have suggestions?

Jean

http://www.nfbnet.org/mailman/options/electronics-talk_nfbnet.org/bobby%40dr
uesedow.com