[Electronics-talk] Tracfone Service

Keith Wiglesworth hwiglesworth at carolina.rr.com
Tue Jun 7 17:14:36 UTC 2011

Hello Raquel,
    I'm with Tracfone and have been for just over a month.
    It is a pay as you go type thing and the process is pretty straight forward, and seems okay from what I can tell, and you can just buy more minutes from the store online or usually at Walmart, so it is good if you can't get on a plan, or don't want to.
    My wife and daughter are on one and didn't want to add me, so I just go with this.
    The phone is basic but seems okay as far as basic goes, but for me right now it is good enough.
    I just wanted a phone for emergency or use as needed.
    Hope this helps.
Keith Wiglesworth