[Electronics-talk] Accessible Cell phone for T-mobil

Tony Sohl tonysohl at cox.net
Thu Mar 24 17:36:29 UTC 2011

Hi I was wondering does anyone have a good recommendation for a completely accessible t-mobil phone?

I currently have a Nokia 6682 with Talks on it and i'ts starting to fail. I have had it for about 5 or 6 years and i'ts gotten it's use out of it.

Ifd anyone knows of a good accessible phone that will work with t-mobil I can get in the stor then let me know. My other option is I am looking for a used Nokia 6600 or any of the nokia models that are already setup for t-mobil.

If anyone is looking to get rid of such a phone then let me know because I would be happy to take it off your hands.

Thank you. You can contact me off the list at: tonysohl at cox.net