[Electronics-talk] Accessible Cell phone for T-mobil

fred olver goodfolks at charter.net
Thu Mar 24 18:26:35 UTC 2011

Tony, I found this listed on http://www.blindbargains.com website.

Accessible T-Mobile G2 for $79.99 Shipped with Service
Letstalk.com has the T-Mobile G2 cell phone for $79.99 with a new two-year
contract. It's $120 less than buying the phone directly from T-Mobile. It
runs Android 2.2 and includes a slide-out QWERTY keyboard and support for
T-Mobile's 4G data network. It's compatible with accessibility apps such as
Mobile Accessibility, Talkback and Spiel.
Posted Monday, 14-Mar-2011 2:47 PM ET in Cell Phones

Fred Olver