[Electronics-talk] Looking for a cheap accessible voice recorder

Frida Aizenman aizenman at earthlink.net
Mon May 16 15:08:51 UTC 2011

About two month ago, I bought this wonderful recorder. It is the Olympus
DM520 Digital Recorder with Talking Menus. It was suggested by someone on
this fantastic list.
To buy it from the Speak to Me Catalog go to:
http://www.speaktomecatalog.com/individual.php?item=OLDM
After you buy it go to the Blind Cool Tech Podcast at:
Olympus DM520 And DM420
Last week, a blind friend taught me to transfer the data to (MP3 files,
recorded with that voice recorder to my computer (Windows XP).