[Electronics-talk] Looking for a cheap accessible voice recorder

Michael bonsai1b at bellsouth.net
Fri May 20 15:33:47 UTC 2011

Hi all,
This morning I spoke to the gentleman at speaktomecatalog.com, and he
informed me that the next model of Olympus digital recorder is now out.  It
is the Olympus DM620 and costs $149 and change.  As I understand, the major
difference between it and the 520 is that the newer model has three internal
microphones, and obviously it costs fiftey dollars less.  It isn't on his
site yet so you have to call him to order this model.

Interesting.....hope this info helps.
Michael