[Electronics-talk] Looking for a cheap accessible voice recorder

David Evans drevans at bellsouth.net
Fri May 20 16:05:21 UTC 2011

Dear Michael,

I have one of these and it works very well.
I can recharge the batteries with a USB connection from my lap top and
transfer files and music to or from the unit.
It voices all of the menus and I can operate it with just one hand.
It has 5 recording folders, a music folder and a podcast folder.
I can use the built in mikes or connect an external mike  and either listen
to the built in speakers or with ear phones.
I use mine every day on the job.

David Evans, NFBF and GD Jack.