[Electronics-talk] Looking for a cheap accessible voice recorder

Michael bonsai1b at bellsouth.net
Fri May 20 18:43:12 UTC 2011

Hi David,
One of the main functions I seek in a digital recorder is the ability to
slow recordings of guitar arrangements down enough for me to dissect the
chord structures, and the 620 allows you to slow down to 0.05 of the
original recording as opposed to the 520 that simply has a slow and a fast
mode.

Michael