[Electronics-talk] Fitted cases

Christopher Chaltain chaltain at gmail.com
Thu May 26 17:46:50 UTC 2011

For my part, I don't go with cases for any of my mobile electronics,
mainstream or otherwise. I used to but then I decided that they just
added to the bulk of the device and took away from it's natural beauty
and elegance. I don't expect everyone to agree with me, but that's why I
like the current model. those who wish to can purchase a case for their
product and those who don't want to don't have that additional cost
added to the product.