[Electronics-talk] Other Accessible Phones?

Manal Nasser nassermanal at gmail.com
Tue Nov 1 02:56:30 UTC 2011

I don't know about the iPhone specifically since I've yet to hear that
voice. But, I'd tried several androids with and without touch screens and I
didn't like them. My friend has an iPhone, maybe I can check out the voice
over you are all talking about. Personally I've had the NV3 for two and a
half years and won't change it until it dies. :D